This is the second year Emma has come to visit and the second year I've had homework to finish once she's gone. She spent the night at a friend's house one night last week and while she was there I got busy with the robe so that when we got home the next day I had all the pieces cut out. Later that evening we started putting it together but didn't quite finish. I'd hoped to knock it out on Friday but since I wasn't allowed use of my right arm it had to wait. Yesterday afternoon I made good progress and it's now nearly done.
I've learned from past experience that 2 gallons of blueberries in the freezer isn't enough to make it through the winter so Jason and I went out again for a second batch. We're now nicely stocked and I even had enough to make a batch of blueberry syrup. These were a different variety than what I picked with the girls, it's nice to have an assortment to try.