The first Embossed Leaves sock is done. The heel fits really quite well, much better than the heel I usually do so I'll have to compare patterns and see what's different about it. I don't like the patterning on the underside of the toe so I'm going to try that a little differently on the second sock. Hopefully I'll get these all set before I begin the second pair.
I also made some sock blockers yesterday. This is craft foam from the sewing store. There were two thicknesses and I bought the thicker of the two. I just traced a sock and then cut these out with a craft knife. They are a tad small so I need to pick up some more and try again adding about 1/4-inch all around the sides.
Lastly, I leave you with a little bit of spring from my garden. The flowers have been blooming since Sunday but so briefly that it took me a few days to catch them in the act.